All of our products can be machine washed and machine dried or hand washed and air dried. Do not dry clean. When washing the ION Wrap, be sure to attach/close the "hook & loop" before washing to avoid the "hook & loop" snagging the fabric and other clothing in the wash. To keep the gaiter and wrap looking nice, turn them inside out to minimize potential for snagging the fabric. We recommend laundering after approximately 8 hours of wearing.Machine Washing and Drying Instructions:
- We recommend gentle, hypoallergenic detergents using a "normal", warm water wash cycle and a warm dryer setting.
- When washing and drying, a mesh bag is recommended to prolong the life of the product by avoiding damage from other items in the laundry, such as zippers and hooks.
- Avoid washing with heavily soiled clothing.
- When machine washing and drying the ION Wrap, keep "hook & loop" closed/attached to avoid snagging to the fabrics.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or anti-static dryer sheets.
- Fill the sink or basin with warm water and add an appropriate amount of gentle detergent.
- Add the garment to the diluted detergent water and use your hands to wash the garment.
- Let it soak in the diluted detergent water for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse the garment thoroughly to remove any detergent residue.
- Blot dry on clean towel, do not twist or wring-out.
- When air drying the ION Wrap, detach/open "hook & loop".
- Let garment air dry.
Note: Our garments will function after more than 50 machine washes with using warm washing and drying conditions demonstrated to provide very high levels of disinfection. They will also withstand hot, sterilizing conditions of approximately 160°C as are prescribed for reusable medical garments. Continued exposure to hot laundering conditions may shorten product lifetime.